- LARGE WOODEN COLD FRAME GREENHOUSE: Create a perfect microclimate for your plants and protect them from frosty weather with this Large Lean To Cold Frame from Christow. The cold frame measures H130cm x W70cm x D40cm (approx.) and is made from sustainably sourced wood which is treated with ACQ to protect it from decay rot and insects.
- UV-STABILISED POLYCARBONATE WINDOWS: The frame has polycarbonate windows which diffuse light better than glass and are positioned on every side. This provides plants with maximum sunlight regardless of the direction the frame is facing. The windows are UV-stabilised to prevent them degrading in the sun and protect your plants from harmful UV rays.
- HINGED LIDS & LOCKABLE DOORS: The frame has an apex roof to give you extra height for taller plants. The roof has a pair of hinged lids with steel sliding lifts to easily open as wide as you want to. Drainage holes allow the rain and snow to easily drain away. The frame also has two front doors to access your plants with pivot locks to prevent them blowing open.
- 3 SLATTED SHELVES TO DISPLAY PLANTS: Organising your plants is easy thanks to the addition of three spacious slatted shelves. Because they’re slatted they provide plenty of air flow for your plants and allow them to easily drain when watered. The lower shelf is ideal for storing compost and other essentials and all the shelves are removable to accommodate taller plants.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS FOR EASY ASSEMBLY: The cold frame is delivered flat-packed and comes with clear instructions for easy self-assembly. All the fixtures and fittings are galvanised whilst the steel sliding lifts are powder-coated to protect them from rust and corrosion. When fully assembled the cold frame weighs 9.6kg (approx.) to easily move it around your garden.