- GROW STRONGER HEALTHIER GROUND CROPS: Create a perfect microclimate for crops and protect them during the winter months with this Grey Sleeper Cold Frame from Christow. The frame measures L100cm x W65cm x H40cm and is made from sustainably sourced wood with UV-stabilised windows and ground supports for greater wind-resistance.
- UV-STABILISED POLYCARBONATE WINDOWS: The frame has polycarbonate windows which diffuse light better than glass and are positioned on every side. This provides crops with maximum sunlight regardless of the direction the frame is facing. The windows are UV-stabilised to prevent them degrading in the sun and protect your crops from harmful UV rays.
- SLANTED ROOF WITH DOUBLE-HINGED LID: Because the frame is taller at the back and lower at the front it has a sloping roof. Drainage holes at the bottom allow the rain and snow to easily drain away. The roof also has a double-hinged lid with steel sliding lifts allowing you to open it up as wide as you want to easily tend to your plants and aid ventilation.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITH GROUND SUPPORTS: The frame is delivered flat-packed with clear instructions for easy assembly. All the fixtures and fittings are galvanised making them resistant to rust and corrosion. Base plates are included to fix to the bottom of the frame. Holes allow you to peg them to the ground to keep the frame weighted in stormy weather.
- CONTEMPORARY GREY-PAINTED FINISH: The cold frame is compact and lightweight This allows you to easily place it over bedding plants during the winter and relocate it when planting seedlings or ripening crops. The wood has a stylish and contemporary grey-painted finish to complement any colour scheme and blend in seamlessly with any garden space.