- DURABLE TONGUE & GROOVE: The strong tongue and groove construction of the thick 19mm walls forms a tight seal that offers high quality weather protection and will provide a solid build for your log cabin for years to come. The modern pent roof design provides excellent runoff whilst adding style to the garden building and offering increased headroom height.
- VERSATILE LOG CABIN: This log cabin summerhouse can be used as a outhouse building cabin or bar for you to relax in and spend time with friends and family by adding in a sofa TV and entertainment system. Alternatively it can be used as a home office gym salon or studio for you to work in and build your business from by adding in various equipment and furniture such as chairs and desks.
- WIDE OPENING DOUBLE DOORS: The central double doors offer easy in and out access to the log cabin and allow you to move larger items and furniture such as tables sofa shelves and other household and office items around with ease. The doors are also great to open up to create an airy welcoming environment when hosting BBQs parties and celebrations.
- SHATTERPROOF GLAZED WINDOWS: The high strength SAN glazed doors and windows are UV stable and shatterproof for added safety and protection. The full length door and large opening front windows allow natural sunlight into your log cabin summerhouse whilst offering fantastic views of your garden patio decking or outdoor area.
- UK MANUFACTURED: Manufactured right here in the UK this wooden log cabin is easy to assemble by following our comprehensive instruction manual that is included. A tongue & groove floor and roof is included to provide a strong underfoot and weatherproof covering. Green Mineral Roofing Felt is also included to better protect your outdoor garden building against harsh weather conditions.
- PRESSURE TREATED: For an extra level of protection you can opt for pressure treatment which is an effective way of keeping the wood long-lasting. This is an extra step in the manufacturing process where the wood is treated in a pressurised tank to help the wood better resist rot decay and termites.