- HIGH STRENGTH GLAZED DOORS & WINDOWS: The tough single SAN glazed doors and windows allow for natural lighting in your summerhouse while providing durable protection and cost-efficient shatterproof safety.
- DURABLE TONGUE & GROOVE: Made from a durable tongue and groove cladding timber construction this provides a high quality strong sustainable structure for your summerhouse designed to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- MULTIPLE DOOR LOCATIONS AVAILABLE: With the adaptable configuration of your summerhouse you can place the doors and windows panels wherever you want on the front of the building to best suit your garden or outdoor area.
- EASY STRESS-FREE INSTALLATION: Delivered in pre-assembled panels and using the comprehensive instructions provided you can easily assemble your summer house and have it ready for use in no time. An 11mm Tongue & Groove board floor is included as standard to provide a strong underfoot. Also included is a T&G roof with Green Mineral Felt to provide the summerhouse with a weatherproof covering to better protect your building.
- PRESSURE TREATED AVAILABLE: The building can be pressure treated to improve the protection of your summerhouse from weather conditions. With a PT timber building your building will be better against rot and decay and annual treatment is not required making it a cost effective option in the long term. Note: Images show spray treated option.