- DURABLE TONGUE & GROOVE: The strong tongue and groove construction of the thick 19mm walls forms a tight seal that offers high-quality weather protection and will provide a solid build for your wooden log cabin for years to come. The 2.5m tall modern reverse apex roof design adds style to the garden building and creates a high ceiling to offer increased headroom height.
- VERSATILE LOG CABIN: This log cabin summerhouse can be used as an outhouse building cabin or bar for you to relax in and spend time with friends and family by adding in a sofa fridge TV and entertainment system. Alternatively it can be used as a home office gym salon or studio for you to work in by adding equipment and furniture such as chairs and desks or weights and dumbbells.
- WIDE OPENING DOUBLE DOORS: The central double doors offer easy access to the log cabin and allow you to move larger items and furniture such as tables sofas shelves and other household and office items around easily. The doors are also great to open up to create an airy welcoming environment when hosting BBQs garden parties and other celebrations.
- SHATTERPROOF GLAZED WINDOWS: The high-strength SAN glazed doors and windows have UV properties and are shatterproof for added safety and protection. The full-length door and large opening windows allow natural sunlight into your log cabin summerhouse whilst offering fantastic views of your garden patio decking or outdoor area.
- UK MANUFACTURED: Manufactured here in the UK this wooden log cabin is easy to assemble by following our comprehensive instruction manual that is included. A tongue & groove floor and roof are included to provide a strong underfoot and weatherproof covering. Green mineral roofing felt is also included to better protect your outdoor garden building against harsh weather conditions.
- PRESSURE TREATED: For an extra level of protection you can opt for pressure treatment which is an effective way of keeping the wood long-lasting. This is an extra step in the manufacturing process where the wood is treated in a pressurised tank to help the wood better resist rot decay and termites.