- DURABLE TONGUE & GROOVE: The strong tongue and groove construction of the thick 28mm walls forms a tight seal that offers high quality weather protection and will provide a solid build for your log cabin that is specially designed to last for years to come. Please note the 5.5m x 5m option has 44mm thick walls.
- VERSATILE HOME OFFICE: This garden log cabin offers the perfect home office space for you and your colleagues to build your business from in convenient working from home conditions. The log cabin can also be used as a garden room for you to relax in with friends and family by adding a sofa TV and entertainment system. Alternatively it can be used as a home gym bar salon or studio by adding in various equipment and furniture.
- MULTI-ROOM FEATURE AVAILABLE: Our two larger sized buildings come with an internal wall that can be used to create 2 separate rooms and spaces inside of your office or log cabin to best suit your needs. Ideal to create your own office and reception area or bar and living room. Please note this is only available on the 5m x 4m and 5.5m x 5m options.
- WIDE OPENING DOUBLE DOORS: The 6ft tall offset double doors offer easy in and out access to your log cabin and allow you to move larger items and furniture such as desks monitors chairs and other household and office items around with ease. The doors are also great to open up to create an airy welcoming environment when hosting meetings events parties or other celebrations.
- SHATTERPROOF GLAZED WINDOWS: The high strength SAN glazed doors and windows are UV stable and shatterproof for added safety and protection. The full length door and large opening front window allow natural sunlight into your log cabin home office whilst offering fantastic views of your garden patio decking or outdoor area. The traditional reverse apex roof adds style to the garden building and offers increased headroom height.
- UK MANUFACTURED: Manufactured right here in the UK this home office building is easy to assemble by following our comprehensive instruction manual that is included. A tongue & groove floor and roof is included to provide a strong underfoot and weatherproof covering. Green Mineral Roofing Felt is also included to better protect your outdoor garden building against harsh weather conditions.
- PRESSURE TREATED: For an extra level of protection you can opt for pressure treatment which is an effective way of keeping the wood long-lasting. This is an extra step in the manufacturing process where the wood is treated in a pressurised tank to help the wood better resist rot decay and termites.